Valuable end-of-life care – for the patient
Updating education for healthcare workers in innovative healthcare ecosystems
We rely on evidence-based and real-time international knowledge in the training of healthcare workers in high-quality Palliative care and End-of-life care
Valuable end-of-life care consists of
- Pain and symptom management – effectiveness and individuality
- Suffering – recognition and alleviation with caring procedures
- Medical solutions – evidence-based treatments
- Family-centered – respectful interaction with the dying patient and his or her family
- Dignity – comforting presence and respectful interaction
Ethics school from Lapland includes
- Opportunity to study ethics and medical treatments related to Palliative care and End-of-life care via online learning
- In this online learning environment healthcare professionals are able to strengthen their ethical and medical competence in smart way, effectively and simply
- The online tool we use is Moodle; it is clear, customer-oriented and effortless to use
- You can be begin immediately after registering and paying
- It is also important for us that healthcare professionals enhance their competence with evidence-based and real-time international knowledge because of the wellness and dignity of the patient
We wish to help you if
- You are keen on promoting high quality in palliative care and end-of-life care, including effective pain and symptom management as well as medical procedures and treatments
- You wish to recognize and alleviate the suffering of patients and families in a sensitive and caring way
- You want to ensure ethical decision-making for benefit of the patient and to gain his or her trust
- You are going to develop home-based or hospital-based palliative care and end-of-life care procedures
- You do not fear innovative solutions in the training of medical procedures and dignity in palliative care and end-of-life care
- You are interested in the wellness of workers as well as the working community, such as an ethical atmosphere and intuition
Privacy protection in ProEt Ltd.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018, and we adhere to the following in the processing of customer data:
- Collection of customer data
We collect data from the customer that is necessary for participation in the education, such as email address, special dietary needs (if customer wishes to declare them), employer, employer's address and payment information (customer’s payment transaction data if the customer pays).
- Retention of customer data
We retain the data provided by the customer only in our own database (hard drive and customer data folder). The data cannot be accessed or copied by third parties. We only retain data provided by the customer relating to work, such as email address and employer address and payment transaction data. The data is not disclosed to third parties.
- Use of customer data
We use customer data for the purpose of contacting them when we provide information about education or other services. We use the customer's email address data to send newsletters. We inform the restaurant service provider of special dietary information anonymously.
The customer has the opportunity to request a more detailed explanation of the collection, retention and use of their data by contacting the data protection officer: Annu Haho, annu.haho(at)proet.fi, t. 0400 592 262
It is important for us to respect client confidentiality. We hope that we can continue to work together in the future.
ProEt Ltd - pro ethicitate